7.24.2006

Keeping Up with the Tags

OK, I have 2 tags I need to take care of. So instead of just continually putting them on the backburner, I'll do them now. And I'm not going to tag someone else--just figure if you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged. Feel free to post a comment w/ your responses, or in your own blog. Whatever, I'm flexible with rules.

First, my old-school IV brotha Eman tagged me to say 6 interesting/unique/weird/etc. things about myself. Here goes...

1) Starting about 7 or 8 months ago, I began cutting my own hair.

2) On this same note, a while ago I also started to make my own earrings.

3) Showering is one of my favorite things to do. I love being in water.

4) I come from a line of bakers. My grandfather had a bakery in Chicago, his family had one in Hungary, and on down the line. And yes, I do bake some bad-ass bread.

5) I can probably sing louder than almost anyone you know. Depending on the person and the situation, this can or cannot be a good thing.

6) Though I live quite simply in most aspects of life, I have very expensive and particular tastes when it comes to shoes and backpacks (not purses, just backpacks).

And here's the other tag, from Lisa: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now.// Here are mine, in no particular order.

1. Buildings and Bridges by Ani DiFranco
2. Annie's Song by John Denver
3. Short Skirt/Long Jacket by Cake
4. I Am Not My Hair by India.Arie
5. Florida by Patty Griffin
6. Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine

2 Comments:

Blogger TheNeedyMother said...

You still cite yourself as from "Atlanta, Georgia." Let's get away from that, shall we?

9:51 AM  
Blogger bethany said...

wow...i didn't realize i hadn't updated my profile. thanks for the 411. now my profile is actually a couple weeks *ahead* of the curve!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home