6.15.2006

People and Beads

When I left Atlanta, I asked some of the people who were important in my life while I was there if they would give me a bead. (I didn't get a chance to tell everyone, so if you would like to contribute a bead, and I didn't mention it to you, I would love it!) I wanted a tangible representation of some of my relationships there, and something I could take with me and hold in my hands and look at as the years go by. This is the result (so far!):



It's just nice to have tangible things sometimes. I mean, memories are great and all, but sometimes it's just nice to have something you can touch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so touching that someone cared enouh to give you that hand bead.

8:40 PM  
Blogger bethany said...

Oh, Frank. How I miss you. :)

10:07 AM  
Blogger TheNeedyMother said...

It was so nice to see you. Thank you for your hospitality!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home