10.07.2005

20 Random Facts About Me

I got tagged!

So here they are, 20 random facts about me, Bethany:

1. My Myers Briggs type is INFJ.
2. I took ballet and tap dance for 12 years.
3. Diet Coke keeps me alive.
4. The Brothers Karamazov is my favorite book.
5. I don't have a TV.
6. I write songs and play them on the guitar.
7. Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion. (shout out to Steel Magnolias)
8. My parents divorced when I was 12.
9. My favorite cardio machine at the YMCA is the ellitpical machine.
10. Daisies are my favorite flowers.
11. Edamame is my favorite vegetable. (does it count as a vegetable?)
12. The last movie I saw in the theater was Batman Begins. (last night, $2 theater)
13. I get infatuated easily and often.
14. I'm hoping to move to move to a L'Arche community next year.
15. My laugh and my speaking voice are louder than most people's.
16. I like Dove chocolate the best.
17. I am not usually afraid of confrontation.
18. My favorite non-athletic shoes are converse low-tops and Doc Martens.
19. If I had been a boy, my parents would have named me either Mark or Mike.
20. I wear my heart on my sleeve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home