9.27.2005

Poetry of Seminarians

Here is a poem a few friends and I made up for fun over the weekend. Hope you enjoy reading it at least half as much as we enjoyed writing it. :)
--------------------------

I looked into her eyes of hazel
And thought "my spaghetti needs some basil"
And that her voice was sweet, but nasal
So I gave her ass a long appraisal

I looked into her eyes of gray
And suddenly I wished she’d go away
And then my leg her cat did spray
So then I went on holiday

I looked into her eyes of green
Resembling a pea soup tureen
Her fingernails so bright and clean
I said to myself, “you found your queen”

I looked into her eyes of brown
She’s kind of scary like a clown
But I’ll take her out upon the town
And then, oh yes, we will get down

I looked into her eyes of blue
And she looked into my eyes too
And then I stepped upon her shoe
As she said to me, “That smell, it’s you?”

I looked into her eyes of black
And then began to cough and hack
On what was left of my Big Mac
Because she had a great, big stack

I looked into her eyes of red
And then of course to her I said
Oh lovely one, let’s go to bed
She said to me, “We first must wed.”

1 Comments:

Blogger TheNeedyMother said...

THis is very funny. I'm not sure I'm in with the in-jokes, but its still funny :)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home