9.18.2005

Insomnia

Well, so for my first idol, I'm starting off pretty generally. Just saying "You are not God." I figure that's as good a place to start as any. Then next week I'll start naming more specific things.
I'm having trouble getting to sleep tonight. I don't know if it's the coffee I drank earlier this afternoon, or whether something's on my mind, or whether God is keeping me awake for some particular reason. But hopefully after I finish writing this, and turn off my computer, I will fall asleep.
Sometimes I just take myself too seriously. (It's weird...because life is a serious thing...but at times I forget to relax and enjoy it for the gift it is, y'know?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home