9.25.2005

Weekend Recap. (All fluff.)

I enjoy being spontaneous. I need to do it more. (In a non-intentional, spontaneously free way, of course).

Since I don't feel writing anything else, here's the recap of my weekend:
1) Friday I learned the hard way why, again, why I don't like to drink at seminary parties. But I still woke up and had breakfast and went to the gym on Saturday.
2) Then for a class, Saturday afternoon a few friends and I read the entire book of Acts out loud to each other. It was a good experience. It took about 2.5-3 hours, but it was really interesting and good. Considering there's a good chance that's the way the earlier church experienced it, it was an enlightening exercise.
3) Hung out with the Frankinator.
4) Went to a birthday party Satruday night. Had some Kansas City BBQ and then went to karaoke. This picture is hilarious to me, because it looks like I'm about to lick my friend Brandon. But I think that just might be the lighting...(or is it??)

5) Today I had a good morning. Went to the gym, did some homework, and got Boba at the one place that has real Boba in all of Georgia. (There are not enough Chinese people here, I'm convinced, and that's the reason for the shortage. Hardly anywhere has Boba, but the few places that do are all Vietnamese.)
6) Cried in my friend's room for a good hour. Just a lot of things.
7) Church was awesome tonight. Great prayer time w/ some folks beforehand, great time in worship. Thanks God.

Okay, I know it's fluff. But that's about all I can muster right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger DarkTortoise said...

Hey, the picture's missing! And yet it sounds so interesting...

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I can't see the pic either! Boba rules! I try to have it at least once a week. When you come back, I will take you to my favorite places!

10:34 AM  
Blogger TheNeedyMother said...

Not all fluff ! It's actually the little things that life is made up of. Re: Boba, some places have resorted to a more PC-nomer: "Bubble tea" since Boba in manderin loosely sounds like the slang of boobies. Unless you're drinking those, of course, in which case, that's cool that you can get that in Virginia Beach too!

5:17 PM  
Blogger DarkTortoise said...

I can see the picture now, and IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO LICK HIM!!!!

Oh, wait, you said that.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home