8.26.2006

Transition Time

Tonight is my last night here, before I move back up to L.A. in the morning. Then on Tuesday I report back to school (though the students don't come until next Tuesday--I come early to set up my classroom and go to faculty meetings and stuff). It's funny how even when I feel really good about a decision, and am excited about a new chapter of life, right around this time--right before the actual transition begins--I'm just a complete sobbing wreck. Doubts and questions abound. Such is life.

Prayers and good thoughts and well-wishes of all sorts would be much appreciated. Especially for a good Christian community in L.A. I have lots of friends there, and several really close friends, but no cohesive and regularly gathering community (other than church on Sunday morning). So that's something I'd really like prayers for, if you have a free moment.

And as a reminder to myself, and to anyone else who needs a reminder: God is good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the time.

9:22 PM  
Blogger TheNeedyMother said...

Welcome back! I'm so glad to have you in my life. Looking forward to spontaneous visits, heartfelt moments, more prayer ... all that makes the world go around.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like what Misha said -- it'll be great to have you around!
Eliz

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home