1.05.2006

My Date with THE MAN

So, today I had my date with The Man. That's right, THE Man.

Here's how it went down:

Judge: The officer has charged you with runnning a red light. How do you plead?

Me: Guilty--but let me explain. My trunk was full of several kilos of cocaine and a pimp and a cop, and I really needed to get through that intersection quickly, y'know? I mean, Ms. Judge, seriously. All those supermodels needed their coke, y'know? Otherwise they might have put on like half a pound, and then who would hire them? THE HORROR!!!

OK...not really. What actually happened is that I STUCK IT TO THE MAN! Well, not really that either...they just basically let us all get off with no points, nothing on our records, and we just had to pay the fine. So, $135 later, it's done.

Yeah, take THAT suckas!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a second! you mean, even though you pled "guilty", you got no points -- JUST FOR SHOWING UP?!
(just curious -- I'm wondering if I could have gotten out of my ticket's points that way) wait, nevermind, don't tell me -- if it's true, I'll just get mad that I didn't try it myself.

Eliz Martin
(Hi Bethany! wha's up?!)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home