12.06.2005

What do I need?

Since I'm tired, and I've been outlining my Exilic Prophets (ie, Ezekiel) paper for the past several hours, and then doing a little prep for teaching my Hebrew groups tomorrow, I don't have much to say. So I'll do this game that I think is funny, that my friend did on his blog a while back. It's where you type your first name and the word "needs" in quotes together in Google, and just cut and paste the first 10 different things you come up with. So, here is a list, according to Google, of the top 10 things "Bethany needs" (to be abundantly clear, this is Google, not an actual list of what I need):

1. Bethany needs to read this.
2. Bethany needs your help!
3. Bethany needs to kick her overbearing mother out of her apartment.
4. Bethany needs more prayers.
5. Bethany needs to send the information to other places.
6. Bethany needs help today before a brother and sister from Colombia are split up forever.
7. Bethany needs a parent or parents who will love her unconditionally and who are able to set limits and appropriate boundaries.
8. Bethany needs to go get some jeans.
9. Bethany needs major surgery on her ventricles to her kidneys.
10. Bethany needs a school bus.

What do you need?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home