11.30.2005

Traffic Citation

I HATE COPS.

So I got pulled over and got a ticket for running a red light tonight. Which, usually, wouldn't make me totally angry--except for the fact that THE LIGHT WAS YELLOW. I have no problem getting a ticket when I deserve it, I mean, I took the risk and am paying the penalty. But when I actually didn't do anything? No way.

I realize this happens to certain classes and certain races more than others, but that doesn't make it any less messed up when it happens to anybody.

So here's the question, I've only gotten one other ticket in my life, and that was for speeding when I was 17 years old (and I definitely was speeding). So do I pay the ticket even though I didn't do anything? Or do I go to court and plead not guilty?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fight it! Take a picture of the light when it's yellow and take it to the judge.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home