11.19.2005

The Return of the Frankinator

This is for the benefit of my UCLA friends who haven't seen our beloved friend Frank for several years now. Now that my friend Frank and I live in the same city we can hang out, and do things like we did tonight: eat Korean food, drink Boba, do dramatic readings, and take quizzes about who can better recognize people's race (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) just by looking at them (For the record Frank won, 8 to 4). Oh yeah, and we can take photos like these.


Ah, loveliness. But our glasses cause too much of a glare.


No glasses. But what's wrong with Frank?


This picture just looks wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheNeedyMother said...

I love Frank!! Hey, dude! I wanna hear that laugh again ... and play Air Baron.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, that's me!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home