4.19.2006

A Survey

I have tagged myself, from this guy's post, since I have nothing else I want to write about today. I will say though, that I won't be going to the Patty Griffin concert--I couldn't find anyone else who was a rabid enough fan to do something so crazy, and it didn't seem like something to do alone. Alright, so here's the survey.

How well do you know me?

Four jobs I've had:
1. Special Education Teacher for LAUSD
2. Actress
3. Subway Sandwich Artist
4. Hospice Chaplain

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Magnolia
2. 28 Days
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Mumford

Four places I have lived:
1. Southern California
2. Atlanta area
3. In a Salvation Army training facility (not as a member of the church)
4. In a former sanitarium outside of Moscow (only for a few weeks)

Four tv shows I love to watch:
1. Veronica Mars
2. Sex and the City
3. Simpsons
4. Twin Peaks

Vacation Spots:
1. Chicago
2. Savannah
3. St. Petersburg, Russia
4. Australia

Four favorite foods:
1. Sushi (especially salmon ngiri)
2. Kraft Macaroni and cheese (yes, I am a toddler)
3. Potstickers
4. Beef ribs (sorry, cows)

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Los Angeles
2. Seattle
3. Moscow
4. Oaxaca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home