8.06.2005

The Question Game

This is how we do it:
1. If you want to play, leave a comment below saying so.
2. I'll post five unique questions to the comments section of this post.
3. You answer them in your blog.
4. In your post, you include this explanation and an offer to interview others.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Questions for me, courtesy of stephaniecapell ---

1) What is the most significant thing you have learned in seminary?
I definitely can't narrow it down to one thing...but I'll just pick one that I've been thinking about lately. I have begun to pay more attention in biblical narratives to whose point of view is being expressed in a particular narrative, and whose isn't. For example, the Abraham and Isaac sacrifice story would likely read a lot differently from the perspective of Issac. ;) It's just interesting to look at narratives from the perspectives of several characters (the women, the slaves, the king, etc.).
2) Which would you rather do: read a book, or watch a movie?
If both are equally good, and I would be doing both by myself, I would rather read a book.
3) What do you miss most about California?
My friends there. No question. (The ocean coming in second...)
4) What is the best thing about blogging?
Getting to stay in touch with friends and hear what's going on in their lives.
5) What is your favorite drink?
Non-alcoholic: Diet Coke Alcoholic: Red Wine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home