8.22.2005

Last Day in L.A.

Sad day.

A blessing today is that my friend Jose (who I'm staying with in L.A.) let me use his car while he's at work today. So I'll get to run over to the beach, write in my journal, drink boba and soak up the California goodness before I head back to the ATL tomorrow and have to really finish studying for my ordination exams. The exams are all day Friday and Saturday morning, plus a take-home exam to do during the week. Bar Exam:Lawyers::Ordination Exams:Pastors.

Well, I'm off to bask in the California sun, which I won't see again until December.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whaa?!?!? You were here in Cali and didn't see your super-buddy brian? I say again, Wha?!?!? Anyways, see you soon! Have fun in Humidlanta.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home