1.15.2006

My Restriction

So after my purchase yesterday, I am hereby placing myself on restriction. I am officially not allowed to sound off about what it means to be a "real Christian" for 30 days. Not that I was perfect before (far from it), but I feel like in light of my purchase I especially lack the integrity to talk about it right now. So, to keep myself from feeling like a 100% hypocrite (I think usually I'm only in the 93% hypocrite range), my sermonizing about "real Christianity" will take a hiatus for 30 days.

*And across the land, loud cheers are heard by all.*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

backslider! sell-out! At least it isn't made by Microsoft!

9:41 PM  
Blogger micah said...

can you read the bible on your ipod? maybe that would make you feel better. or worse.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home