3.13.2006

It's that time again...

Hey kids, what time is it? That's right, March Madness bracket time. Last year was the first year I filled one out, and it was AWESOME. Sure, in the end I was at the bottom of the rankings in the group I was part of, but I didn't care. I was so sad I had to wait a whole year before I could do it again.
But now, the time has come again! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Go Bruins!!!
--------------
P.S. My friend just told me she thought this post was a joke. It is not--I am serious that this is super fun. If you think it's not, you are just plain wrong.
--------------
P.P.S. Here is what I typed to RegularGoy in response to his comment on this post on my other blog: when you fill out the bracket, it basically has all the information there for you, and it's super easy to fill out. you just click on who you think is going to win each round, and they put it on the next line. they give you the rankings of each team, so you can make a guess based on which team is ranked higher. then, you can assume there will be a few upsets, so you can just do a few where you pick the school you just like better. anyway, that's what i do. and i don't follow it that closely, but it just makes me slightly more invested, so I can engage in conversations with other people who are invested...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home